Back in Lima...
Hey everyone,
Quick update: I returned to Lima after my long and arduous recovery, full of pain, recuperation, and island-hopping. :) Now I'm finishing up my knee stuff here in Lima and should be back in site soon! (Soon is a relative term in the Peace Corps though, if you couldn't figure that out already..)
Lately I've been able to take advantage of the fact that other PC volunteers from my group passing through Lima to see some interesting sites around here and a little south of here.
I went to CaƱete, another site where volunteers are helping CARE in latrine projects, and helped prepare for a hygiene fair (didn't get to help do it though... silly doctor's appointments!)
Well, I'd say more but right now I'm just living the lonely and boring life of a person living out of a hotel room (there is hot water here! yay!) So I'll be sure to update if I do anything fun and Peace Corps-y. Also, keep checking my Panama entries, I'll be updating them as time permits with more stories of my zany adventures in Central America. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home