In the AZ...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fotos!

This is the courtyard of sorts in my new site in San Marcos. The door on the left goes into my room. The kitchen is on the left too but my host-mom does most of her cooking on the ground outside if you look you can see some chickens and dogs, maybe if you look hard enough you can find some other animals too.. From time to time there is guinea pigs, rabbits, cats, and at the opportune moment every night, pigs!



















Huascaran! The highest point in Peru! And you can see it from the capital city in Huaraz!

This is Kate, Ella, me, and Lizzi, um, washing rocks. Preparing for the pachamanca at the center. I´ll explain a pachamanca later. But it definitely involves washing rocks. Very important job I had.

1 Comments:

Blogger awendt06 said...

sorry, no idea why the captions and photos are coming out wierd like that... I´ve tried to fix it five times now and I give up

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home