In the AZ...

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

COS Conference

Wow, time is flying by.

I just came back from our Close of Service conference in Lima and, besides all the summary of service reports for Peace Corps and assorted members of our community, it was the last time that our "class" will get together. We can choose the date that we leave Peru so we'll all be heading off at different times.. A bit sad and final. Also, they gave us lots of paperwork to do. Boo.

I'm trying to look smart... Did it work?
Peace Corps - Peru 8.

The Environmental Sector of Peru 8. Those crazy kids...

Yay! I made it! See the certificate? Otherwise, no one would believe me... :)


That's my boy.. He's a cutie.. He also never reads my blog so I can post his picture and call him a cutie.


At the COS coference. Focus, Angela!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I most certainly do read your blog.

9:11 AM  
Blogger awendt06 said...

I stand corrected. :)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home