Mail me things!
Hey! I'm getting ready to go to the airport to fly to Washinton D.C.! Aaaah! I will be there for three nights and then I'm off to Lima, Peru! I can't believe it's happening so soon!!
I wanted to post some quick information before I left about sending packages, if you feel so inclined....
Again, make sure to send any packages in a padded envelope. Packages in boxes tend to be charged more customs fees (both to send AND to pick up!) and get rifled through more often, leading to missing items. Also, send letters and packages AIR MAIL. Not economy surface mail. Yes, I know it's cheaper. No, it will not get there in the estimated time. For future reference, 4-6 weeks = 6 months; 2-4 days = 1 month. Oh, and no chocolate or other things that can melt into a large congealed ball by the time of arrival...please. :)
OK, send me letters! Write me emails! Send me packages! Like....Grey's Anatomy episodes?? Betsey?? ;)
Alright, I'm going to go practice lugging around my 100+ lbs. of luggage around the kitchen before I go make a fool out of myself in public!
1 Comments:
Of course I will tape your shows for you, Amanda! Expect them once a month or so... Hope you're doing well!
Bets
Post a Comment
<< Home